Monday, August 25, 2014

KOKESHI FRIDA

My imagination  just can not  be stopped sometimes.
Once I was reading about kokeshi dolls something  made click and told me "you have to do something with this, you should mix it with your own culture". So I started working on it, the inspiration came really fast, Frida Kahlo. I felt that  her painting concept would be interested  in a kawaii style, so I took kokeshi dolls and Frida´s selfportratits and create something new. 
Hope You like it! :)




Mi imaginación aveces no puede detenerse.
Hace poco leí acerca de las muñecas  kokeshi y algo en mi  me dijo " deberías hacer algo con esto, deberías mezclarlo con tu propia cultura". Así que comencé a trabajar en ello,  la inspiración llegó muy rápido, Frida Kahlo. Sentí que el concepto de sus pinturas podría ser interesante en un estilo muy kawaii, así que tome las muñecas kokeshi y los autorretratos de Frida e hice algo nuevo.
Espero les guste :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment