Saturday, November 9, 2013

Vanellope taking the medal

I do not know shy, but I´m really into fan arts right now, maybe is  because I´m working on something AMAZING!!(I will post about it  when it´s done I mean this week)
I really love Wreack it Ralph and since something amazing  happened yesterday (wich I´ll talk about this week) I wanted to make  fan art of something cute like Vanellope, I mean Who doesn´t love a Brat with dirty hair??

No se por qué tengo tan metido estar haciendo fan arts, tal vez es por que estoy trabajando en ela INCREIBLE!! (Postearé sobre eso cuando este liste, o sea esta semana)
De verdad me encanta Wreck it Ralph I desde algo increíble que pasó ayer ( les contaré de eso esta semana) he querido hacer fan art de algo cute como Vanellope,  de verdad quié no ama a una mocosa con cabello sucio?



No comments:

Post a Comment