Monday, June 30, 2014

Mermaids dreams



Hello!
I good and bad news...
The good news are that I made these illustrations about a boy dreaming about how is like to be  a mermaid ( just like me :P) and making curious friend I was very inspired by another illustration I did a long time a ago, I had a lot of things  in mind so a doodled and doodled and doodled... I´ll post some of them soon, it was very funny to making it because I was going to submit them to a very important illustration contest... but... I missed the death line :( that ids the bad  thing... I was so into  these pieces that I forgot the limit hour to upload them :(.
I was really mad because I missed that chance.
The good thing is that I did not have to wait to upload  my pieces..
Hope you like it.




No comments:

Post a Comment