Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Videos for Kids Behind the scenes

So I finally got the chance to upload  a demo/backstage video of a project that I´ve been involved into for  an editorial company. I did about eight videos  and this demo contains small shots of them.
For this particular vid wanted to give a lil bit of  behind the scenes and show some sketches. The very begining contains a shot of my sketchbook and some characters  I did  for the videos.

The videos I did were of different topics, from history to geography and nature, something I love about this project was feeling I can influence on kids in a positive way through the videos.
 Hope you see the video and liked it

BTW... I almost forgot! I been having the idea of illustrate some fairytales, just because I love it. I think that  instead of waiting to show the final piece, it would be nice to show you to see the process.
Could be interesting... Could be inspiring I do not know.




Images are property of  the Editorial



Proyecto Patria from Petite Alby on Vimeo.



Así que finalmente tengo la oportunidad de subir  un demo/backstage  video  de un proyecto en el que estuve involucrado para una compañía editorial.  Hice alrededor de ocho videos y este demo contiene pequeñas tomas  de ellos.
Para este video en particular quise darle un poco de behind the scenes y mostrar algunos sketches. En el principio  contiene una toma de mi sketchbook con algunos personajes que hice para los videos.
Los videos que hice fueron de diferentes temas, desde historia a geografía y naturaleza,  algo que amé de  este proyecto fue sentir que podía influenciar a niños de forma positiva a través de estos video.
Espero  que le guste el video.
BTW... Casi lo olvido! He estado teniendo la idea de ilustrar algunos cuentos de hadas, solo por gusto y creo que en lugar de esperar  a mostrar la obra terminada sería padre mostrarles el proceso.
Podría ser interesante... Podría  ser inspirador.

No comments:

Post a Comment