Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Love is love

There is no special  reason today for a post maybe it is... I just  had a great day.
I went running with a friend and had an amazing time, then I came back to my house and draw, went out on my bike. Today was a pretty casual day with nothing special but I guess that I felt free for some reason I do don't know yet....maybe that freedom inspired me today.
 I love equality  and I think that  being free to love whoever you decide it´s something as important as breathe, so I´m sharing my feeling of freedom with this illustration... love is love.








































No hay una razón especial para un post, o tal vez sí...tuve un día increíble.
Corrí con una amiga en la mañana y la pasé increíble, después vine a casa, dibujé y salí en bici. Hoy fue un día bastante casual, nada especial peor creo que me sentí libre por alguna razón que aún no  conozco... tal vez esa inspiración me inspiró el día de hoy.
Amo la igualdad y creo que ser libre de amar a quien decidas es tan importante como respirar, así que comparto mi sentimiento de libertad con esta ilustración... love is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment