Monday, July 14, 2014

Zayn, one direction

I can't deny I´m a directioner, well I really like one direction and pop music. In fact yesterday I had a really fun time with some friends talking about pop culture (which I love) and 1D, we had such a great time that I decided to make a little fan art of one of my friends favorite member of the band, Zayn.
 This  illustration has  just because I really and an amazing time, but when I was making it I thought that maybe I could do a series with all the members... lest see who knows...



No puedo negar que soy direcciones, bueno  de verdad me gusta One Direction y  el pop. De hecho ayer  pasé un rato muy divertido con algunos amigos hablando de la cultura pop (que me encanta) y de 1D. Fué tan divertido que decidí hacer un pequeño fan art del miembro favorito de la banda para un amigo, Zayn.
Esta ilustración fue solo por el rato increíble que pasé, pero cuando la estaba haciendo pensé que tal ves podría hacer una serie con todos los miembros... quién sabe, ya veremos...

No comments:

Post a Comment