Monday, January 19, 2015

Sketchbook line officially here!

Finally, It has been  a week or tow since I said I was going to open my easy shop.
It took me a lil more because of the product delivery and photos but its finally here.
I so excited, I will add more prints in the upcoming days but right now I´m manly focused on  my sketchbooks.  They are my very first line of paper goods productS. I´ve been trying to do something like this for a while, but  now its here!!

They were made with love and I hope that the people who got them will be inspired and make reality all of their dream.

That´s all for now, I´m showing the promo image that  Im using for showing my sketchbooks in social networks, hope you like it.! :)

And please check out my lil shop :)

******

Finalmente,  hace una semana o dos dije que abriría mi tienda de Etsy. Me costó un poco de tiempo pero finalmente está aquí. Me tomó un poco más tiempo debido a la entrega de los sketchbooks y  las fotos, pero finalmente está lista. Seguiré subiendo fotos de prints  que agregaré pero por ahora estoy  más concentrado en mis sketchbooks. Ya desde hace tiempo quería hacer algunos productos de papelería y ahora finalmente están aquí!!

En verdad les he puesto mucho cariño en hacerlos  y espero que las personas que los compren sean inspirados y hagan sus sueños realidad.

Les dejo la imagen con la que los promociono en redes sociales, espero les guste y por fa chequen mi tiendita! :)


PD.- Si están en México, estoy buscando oportunidades para venderlos en bazares de diseño,  pero les avisaré en cuanto se abra una oportunidad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment